BridesBoutique Career Opportunities
International dating promises a lot to single people, but many of them don’t take the first step toward their dreams because of numerous stereotypes and misconceptions. Our team works on busting them all. Nevertheless, we could never make people hear us without a great team of authors, SEO specialists, managers, editors, marketers, and developers. At this stage, we realize that we’re ready to grow and hire new employees who’ll become a part of our family.
If you are interested, please take a look at these careers.
We’re looking for an editor who’d ensure the quality and accuracy of all the content published on BridesBoutique.com.
- Modifying content
- Checking the data sources, the relevance of statistics and figures
- Developing content ideas (must be related to our main topic—international dating)
- Coordinating authors and SEO specialists if any clarifications are needed
- Great writing skills
- Strong proofreading skills
- 2+ years of experience as an editor or senior copywriter
- Attention to detail
- Interest in the topic
Junior SEO analyst
Creating good content is only half the battle, and we need a SEO specialist who will help us promote it on the web and make our site rank higher under the leadership of our Senior SEO.
- Know how to perform keyword research
- Analyze competitors’ websites
- Administer SEO optimization platforms, in particular, Ahrefs and Semrush
- Develop and implement effective link building campaigns
- Develop and implement effective social media campaigns
- Monitor the market and the website’s position on the major search engines
- 1 year of experience as a Junior SEO analyst (preferable, but optional)
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Experience with website analysis and promotion, preferably using such SEO tools as Ahrefs and Semrush
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Create engaging, useful, unique, and interesting content
- Analyze academic sources, search for statistical data
- Use keywords and meet the requirements set by our SEO analysts
- Have 1 year of experience as a copywriter (preferable but optional)
- Have at least 10 examples of essays/posts/articles/guides published on other platforms/websites
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Social media writing skills
- Delivery on deadline every time
If you are interested in any of these job opportunities, please, feel free to contact us at any time.